This buffalo chicken pasta recipe can fit almost any family size. Personally I always love any dish that has Buffalo chicken and this recipe was easy to make and tasted delicious. It had a little kick to the flavor like I want it to have. You can adjust this recipe to your family size, so just add a little more of each ingredient until you get close to the serving size you would like.
- 1 Box of Penne pasta cooked
- 3 Boneless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 -1Cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 3/4 – 1Cup Ranch dressing
- 1-2Cups Shredded cheese (Colby Jack or cheddar)
Note: The chicken can be cut a few different ways. The video below shows some of the more popular ways to cut chicken breasts.
- Turn oven to 350.
- Mix together in bowl hot sauce and Ranch dressing, set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix together pasta, chicken and cheese (save a little cheese to sprinkle over top).
- Pour the hot sauce and Ranch dressing mixture over pasta mixture and mix well.
- Sprinkle top with some cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or til chicken is done.
Tip: Serve and enjoy!
Final Word: Buffalo Chicken Pasta
This recipe has ingredients that don’t have to cost a lot. Some of them you can use coupons on to save you more money. The pasta is always on sale. I get mine when the grocery store has them on sale for the BOGO deals. But I then use my coupons on them which makes them both free or for cents. I do the same with the shredded cheeses. Look for when the hot sauce and ranch dressing are on sale. There are always coupons for these products.
The chicken breast I try to buy when it is on sale, then I separate them and freeze them individually. I take out of the freezer the amount I need for the recipe. Sometimes there is a coupon to use on chicken. I have also used a store coupon like a $10.00 off $50.00 coupon. I then apply that savings to my chicken and other meats.
It seems these days that the Buffalo Chicken recipes are quite popular. They always seem to be a hit at meal time and parties.