If you love Mac and Cheese you will certainly love these Mini Mac and Cheese Cups. They are simple to make and can compliment many other meals you pair them with. Not to mention they can be customized to include other ingredients that are personal to your taste. They are perfect if you’re looking for something quick that will leave people saying “That is a neat idea!”
So lets get started and put together this amazing mini mac and cheese cups recipe!
- 3 Tbs. Plain bread crumbs
- 1 Tsp. Melted butter
- 1 Can Condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 Tbs. Milk
- 1/8 Tsp. Ground black pepper
- 2 Cups Medium shells, cooked and drained
- 1 Cup Shredded sharp cheddar cheese, 4 oz
1. Set oven to 400.
2. Spray 8 (2 1/2 in) muffin tin cups with cooking spray. Take about 1 tbs of the bread crumbs and sprinkle all the bottoms with it. In a bowl mix up the remaining bread crumbs and butter, set aside.
3. In a small bowl stir together butter and remaining breadcrumbs. Set aside. In a medium bowl, stir in soup, milk, black pepper, 3/4 c of cheese and Rotini.
4. Spoon 1/3 of the Rotini mix into the muffin tin cups and top each with the remaining breadcrumb mixture and cheese.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or til bubbling and hot. Let them stand for about 10 minutes before removing from the pan. This makes about 4 servings at 2 per person.
Notes: There is something about good comfort food. Mac and cheese always makes the list. It’s been a favorite for many years for many families. These Mini Mac and Cheese Cups put a fun twist on this dish. They would be great to serve at many events as a simple side dish. They would fare well with any main dish.
Final Word: Mini Mac and Cheese Cups
I enjoyed these Mini Macs a lot. They were simple and easy to prepare and were easy to scoop out of the pan. The flavor was good. Maybe I would add a little more breadcrumbs. Over all a nice warm side dish that can be paired with many different meals. They are perfect for throwing together at the last second while also tasting amazing.