I thought these mini meat loaves turned out delicious. They only take about 20 minutes to prepare are so easy to make. Not to mention are always a hit with the kids. A great recipe to keep on hand, all you need is the ground beef and I usually keep a pound or two in the freezer at all times. The rest of the ingredients most of you would already have on hand. As for the fresh parsley, if you don’t have the fresh just substitute with the dry herb.
- 1 1/2 Lb. Ground beef
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup, also 2/3 c. more ketchup for topping
- 1 Tbsp. Brown sugar
- 1 Tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Cup Seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Dry mustard
- 2 Lightly beaten large eggs
- 1 Medium Onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tsp. salt
- 1/2 Tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a 12 count muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl whisk 1/2 cup ketchup with brown sugar.
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, Worcestershire, dry mustard, eggs, onion, parsley, salt, pepper and the 2/3 c. ketchup. Mix together and drop into muffin tins.
- Spread about 2 tbsp. of the ketchup and brown sugar mixture over the tops of each loaf.
- Bake 25 – 30 minutes til thoroughly cooked.
Final Word: Mini Meat Loaves
I love with these meat loaves that you can freeze them. Just let them cool completely. Wrap in foil and store in a freezer bag. Then thaw in fridge the night before and pop in a 350 oven for 15-20 minutes. A great quick meal when you don’t have time to prepare dinner.
I also like to make these up and have in the freezer for when I have company. This gives me more time to spend with with my company. Then for a side maybe whip up some mashed potatoes and another vegetable. So enjoy this easy and delicious meal.